Wednesday, August 26, 2009

NO TEARS FOR ME!


She thinks the backpack on one shoulder is cool ;)

I did it! I put Emily on the bus this morning and I did not tear up. I am pretty proud of myself. Emily is loving school. She comes home each day with a smile on her face and lots to tell us. She is excited to go to bed she she can get up and get dressed in the morning.
I went to K information last night. We got some not so great news. The K at our school is to big. All the classes are too full. They are going to have to make a new class with a new teacher. Our teacher told us that 4 are going out of her class. I really really like Emily's teacher. She has been doing it for a long time and said she would not want to teach anything else. I would think it takes a special person to love K. So they will let us know on Friday if Emily is one that will be moved. I am sure she will be fine either way. Let's just keep our fingers crossed that she gets to stay put.

1 comment:

Cathy Hengst Photography said...

You go Momma!!! I see she is in a dress again ;-)